Crypton Exchange Guide 2.0: How to Sell and Withdraw UUSD
Our readers already know that the Utopia USD stablecoin (UUSD) is built on the serverless Utopia P2P blockchain network. The ecosystem is a universal suite for secure instant messaging, encrypted email, voice communication, and private web browsing. In addition, Utopia is the Web 3.0 available now.
You can read more about Utopia’s benefits here.
Last time we talked about what USSD is, what its advantages are, and how to buy UUSD.
Here, you can find all the information about UUSD purchases.
In this article, we’ll tell you in detail how to sell and withdraw USSD from your Crypton Exchange wallet.
How to sell and withdraw UUSD
Part 1: How to sell UUSD
Attentive readers remember that first it is necessary to download, install, and register the Utopia client in order to register on the exchange.
More detailed instructions for registration are here.
Then, you need to buy CRP and use it to buy UUSD (in the last article we wrote about this in more detail.)
After you complete all these steps and there are UUSDs in your account on the exchange, you can sell them.
To do this, follow these instructions:
- 1. Open Crypton Exchange and sign in.
- 2. Open the main menu and click on UUSD/USDT.
- 3. In the window that opens, scroll with the mouse wheel almost to the end until you see the following window:
- 4. Select the needed amount of UUSD and price, or even calculate these numbers, choosing the Calculate function.
- 5. Also, you can see the applicable fee for the sale.
- 6. Confirm the purchase and click on Sell UUSD.
That’s it! Now you just need to choose a buyer. Such a transaction is absolutely safe and anonymous. No one knows the real names, IP addresses, and other details of the participants in the transaction.
Part 2: How to withdraw UUSD
After you have concluded all the necessary transactions for the sale or purchase of UUSD, you will definitely want to withdraw funds. Crypton Exchange does not limit you in any way in this. You can withdraw funds at any time convenient for you. All you have to do is follow these instructions:
- 1. Go to Crypton Exchange and sign in.
- 2. Click on the Finance tab and choose View all assets on the drop down menu.
- 3. When the tab opens, you’ll see your current balances for all cryptocurrencies on the exchange.
- 4. There, you can withdraw available UUSD from your balance.
- 5. Click on Withdrawal button to get UUSD from your wallet.
That’s all! Nothing special or complicated. All you need is to follow the instructions and have a certain amount of UUSD in your account.
What else can you find interesting on the Crypton Exchange?
We have already considered the Crypton Exchange in detail, talking about the advantages of this exchange. This article can be found here.
At this point, we would like to talk in more detail about what else can be found useful for crypto traders there.
For instance, on the main page you can find such tables:
On the tables, you can see the UUSD buy and sell orders. Also, UUSD’s current value for each of these columns. By the way, such a table will be shown for each of the available cryptocurrencies on the exchange: CRP, UUSD, Monero, Bitcoin, DAI, USDT.
In addition, in the lower right corner, you can see the trade history. The following data will be displayed here: Trade size, Price (USDT), Time.
All this data displays the latest crypto transactions on the exchange.
Of course, this is only a small part of the features that you might have missed.
So, register today on the Crypton Exchange and buy, sell, change, or withdraw UUSD and other cryptocurrencies from your balance.