How to Buy Bitcoin Anonymously
Today, most countries of the world provide an opportunity for people to purchase and sell Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for a profit with almost no restrictions. Despite this, the probability that Bitcoin may be banned in any country is increasing day by day.
These events give crypto traders serious reasons for concern and make the anonymity of investments and trading in Bitcoin one of the most urgent.
In addition to the risk of losing the opportunity to carry out trading operations with Bitcoin in their own country, for many the issue of protecting their savings from tax authorities for personal reasons is also important.
Top countries with no taxes for cryptocurrencies here.
The question concerning how to buy Bitcoin anonymously is asked by people who do not want to disclose their personal data when making transactions.
In today’s article, we will look at the most popular and secure methods of hidden purchase, through which no one will know that you have a certain number of coins at your disposal.
Previously, we’ve talked about the best coins to mine. If you missed the article, you can read more here.
People often think that Bitcoin transactions cannot be tracked, that they are entirely anonymous. This is not the case: Bitcoin is not truly anonymous but rather pseudo-anonymous. In many ways, especially considering various checks on crypto exchanges and other services, it can be even more transparent than traditional finance.
Digital currencies are often associated with illegal activities, and therefore it seems logical that they would protect the user’s identity as much as possible. Bitcoin was not created for criminal purposes – it was created as a transparent and improved financial system.
Although there are no specific names and surnames of users in the Bitcoin network, it is easy to determine which encrypted addresses correspond to a particular person. It is effortless to determine the ownership of funds if the user enters personal information before buying Bitcoin. With a little effort, law enforcement agencies can track the purchase and sale of this cryptocurrency.
Therefore, it is worth buying Bitcoin the most trusted and private way.
Several ways to buy Bitcoin anonymously
#1 Using the no KYC Crypton Exchange
Crypton Exchange is a no KYC exchange that is part of the decentralized Utopia P2P ecosystem. It is a platform free from surveillance, censorship, and hacker data leaks. It offers built-in tools for messaging, data transfer, browsing, online payments, mining, etc.
Learn more about Utopia P2P here.
Crypton Exchange is a secure online platform for buying, selling, exchanging, and withdrawing available cryptocurrencies. Registration and the use of the exchange are anonymous and do not require the entry of personal data.
It is a digital offshore that provides anonymous financial transactions. In addition, the platform does not cooperate with other centralized platforms or government agencies, which makes it one of the most independent and private exchanges.
The exchange functions perfectly worldwide and is not afraid of possible blocks by individual countries. Moreover, even if the exchange domain is blocked, it will still be accessible through the ecosystem (one of the advantages of decentralization.)
In addition, Crypton Exchange offers the lowest fees for financial transactions and comprehensive support by a strong Utopia community.
The exchange supports the purchase and sale of several cryptocurrencies:
- Crypton (CRP) is a privacy coin of the ecosystem and its main financial unit
- UUSD is the first stablecoin of the ecosystem
- Monero (XMR) is a popular privacy coin
- Bitcoin (BTC) is an anonymous cryptocurrency
*Note: There will soon be other coins available for sale, purchase, exchange, or withdrawal.
Read more about CRP benefits here.
Detailed instructions for registration on the exchange can be found here. By the way, there you can find out how to buy CRP on other crypto exchanges as well.
In this article, we will talk in more detail about how to buy Bitcoin after you have already registered on the exchange:
- First of all, you need to make a deposit and transfer the required amount of USDT to your balance.
- To do this, open the Finance tab → Select BTC/USDT → Click on the Deposit button.
- In the opened window, you can find the address for the deposit USDT. Then you should copy the address and send USDT to it.
After you make a deposit, you can buy Bitcoin anonymously:
- Open the Market view and scroll the cursor over the page.
- Find the window to Buy BTC.
- Fill in all gaps to choose the amount of needed BTC and its price. If you want, you can use the Calculate function.
- Then the exchange shows you the transaction fee.
- Confirm the purchase and click on the Buy BTC button again.
In the same way, you can buy or sell your BTC or other available coins on the exchange. However, if you want to withdraw coins and profit, you must choose the Withdraw button instead of the Deposit button.
Read more about the no KYC Crypton Exchange here.
#2 Using special ATMs
This method is suitable only for those who want to purchase Bitcoins. It is not possible to sell them via an ATM. To carry out the purchase procedure, you need to perform the following actions:
- Find the nearest Bitcoin ATM in your city. To do this, you can use the service coinatmradar.com. There is a card with the exact address of the ATM and its functionality (supported crypts, payment methods, and so on.)
- Go to the nearest ATM.
- The further procedure is similar to using a regular bank terminal or a box to top up a mobile. You enter the public address of Bitcoin, enter the amount of replenishment, deposit money and wait for funds to be credited to the account.
- Be sure to pick up the receipt. You can throw it away later, but first it’s better to keep it with you (just in case.)
That’s all, actually. Knowledgeable people may wonder if there are cameras on such ATMs. Yes, there are! But don’t worry. No need to approach the ATM in a mask. This way, you will attract even more attention, and others may call the police. The camera captures your face, but the ATM administration does not know what exactly you bought and in what quantity. Therefore, it is challenging to connect you with purchasing a certain amount of coins.
Note: Unfortunately, this option may not always be available. Some ATMs require proof of identity before operating.
By the way, you can buy not only Bitcoin through ATMs. Today, almost all such boxes are multicurrency. Through them, you can purchase:
- Bitcoin Cash
On the website coinatmradar.com, you can set up a search for an appropriate point, and the card will give you ATMs that support precisely the cryptocurrency you need.
Of course, you can find many more different ways to buy BTC anonymously. However, many of them are unsafe. Therefore, we recommend choosing the first method described in this article.